Important Links for Financial Aid
- 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA A video tutorial for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Tutorial A video tutorial that will introduce you to the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT), available on the FAFSA website.
- Loan Repayment Calculator This calculator is designed to help you see and plan for your repayment obligations.
- Net Price Calculator Get a quick estimate of your program costs and financial aid with our easy-to-use calculator. This site is intended for undergraduate, first year, full time, domestic students only.
- You Can Deal With It American Education Services provides numerous help topics including debt survival, money management, and finding the right graduate school or career.
- The College Board's Financial Tip Sheets Learn about financial aid, money management, personal finance, tax tips, and life after graduation. Parents may benefit from reading about financial aid tips and investment options.
- Financial Calculators This free calculator will help in developing a budget, determining the total amount you will pay on your student loan, including interest.
- The Motley Fool Find information ranging from debt management to investment options.